Thursday 28 November 2013

FRIDA - FOSTERED IN ESSEX - 3 YR OLD GSD CROSS


Frida - a lovely German Shepherd cross who is fostered in Basildon, Essex.            

My foster mum can't understand why I haven't been snapped by an outdoor loving family who love long walks - I would be their ideal companion!   Let me tell you a little bit about me.  I'm a cross-breed (a common mongrel!) who was rescued from a cruel shelter in Craiova, Romania by Anca, an animal angel. 

I have been fostered in Essex for nearly a year now, with my foster mum and dad and their 2 teenagers.  I like teenagers, but find young children too loud.  I would like to live with a family where there is someone there for most of the day - I'm a bit of a chewer if left to my own devices, but normally only Mum's things. 

I also live with another dog, Rusty - we get on really well but am not fond of the cats, they're no fun if you can't chase them! 

When I first came here I tried to escape from the front and back door and even out of the window.  

Now I am settled and a bit older, I understand it is much more fun living inside and my days of trying to escape are more or less over - Mum still locks the doors when she goes out though...
Breed: GSD Crossbreed
Spayed: Yes
Size: medium
Treated for worms/fleas: Yes
Vaccinations: Yes
Microchipped: Yes
EU Pet Passport: Yes


Please contact adoptions@actionaidforanimals.com for more information.